Household Employment Payroll & Tax Services
At Kansas Household Staffing, we want to make the HR aspects of being a household employer (payroll processing, tax filing and labor law compliance) easy and affordable for you. That’s why we’ve partnered with, and recommend the HomePay service provided by Breedlove & Associates, the nation’s most respected household employment payroll & tax specialist.
Their comprehensive service handles all your compliance obligations, including:
- Registering for federal and state tax accounts
- Completing and filing a New Hire Report for your employee
- Calculating the correct amount of federal and state taxes to withhold each pay period
- Tracking gross pay, net pay, federal taxes withheld and state taxes withheld
- Preparing state tax returns and remitting both the employer and employee taxes quarterly
- Preparing federal tax estimates four times per year and remitting both the employer and employee taxes
- Preparing year-end summaries for state tax agencies
- Preparing Form W-2 and distributing it to your employee and any former employees who had wages during that calendar year
- Preparing Form W-3 and Form W-2 Copy A and sending them to the Social Security Administration
- Preparing Schedule H to accompany your personal federal income tax return
- Responding to IRS and state notices/inquiries
- Monitoring and alerting you to any changes to household employment tax law
For more information about your obligations as a household employer and HomePay’s services, watch their 4-minute video.
As a Kansas Household Staffing client, we’ve arranged for you to receive a complimentary phone orientation at your convenience. A HomePay expert is available to assess your individual situation, run payroll & budget scenarios, help you capitalize on tax breaks and answer any questions you may have.
We encourage you to call 888-273-3356 for your free consultation. Whether you use HomePay’s comprehensive service or not, we’ve found that this quick phone call helps families avoid tax and legal mistakes that can be expensive and time consuming. Just give them a call anytime, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and let them know you’re a Kansas Household Staffing client.
Additionally, you can use HomePay’s Employer Budgeting Calculator to calculate your tax costs and tax breaks. To get started, call Home Pay at 888-273-3356 or register online through HomePay’s secure registration page. They’ll have you work-free and worry-free by the next business day.
QUESTIONS? WE’RE HERE TO HELP.