Hiring a dedicated housekeeper to clean your home on a regular basis can free up your time to focus on more important things in your family’s schedule. The advantage of hiring a housekeeper as opposed to using a maid service is the level of service you receive from a dedicated employee, most notably in their attention to detail. Hiring a long-term housekeeper creates consistency in the quality of cleaning delivered, since the same person cleans your home each time. The familiarity with your home’s layout allows the private housekeeper to provide a higher level of quality in their cleaning efforts.
The duties of a private housekeeper can be varied based upon the unique needs of each individual home or family. Typical duties may include:
- Dusting of furniture and fixtures
- Vacuuming of carpets and rugs
- Mopping of bare floors
- Polishing and waxing of floors and furniture
- Laundry and ironing
- Dropping off and picking up dry-cleaning
- Cleaning and restocking of bathrooms
- Making beds and changing bed linens
- Organization of closet spaces
- Shopping for groceries and household supplies
- Watering plants
- Accepting home deliveries
- Answering the door and phone
Some housekeeping positions may require assistance with childcare, transport of school-aged children, pet care or other assigned duties.
To begin the process of hiring your private housekeeper, click on the “Client Application” button below. We will provide guidance and support throughout the process in addition to an absolute guarantee of your satisfaction with the candidate you choose. We welcome your questions and look forward to working with you!
- Standard Booking – $20 per day
- Less than 24 hours notice – $30 per day
- Holidays – $40 per day
- Annual Service Fee – $150
- Exclusive Yearly Fee – $1,250.00
To pay the fee for your upcoming booking use the checkout below.
QUESTIONS? WE’RE HERE TO HELP.